Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year’s Resolutions!

Well the New Year should start off with some kind of resolutions. Normally this would mean that I would start the year off with failure as I declare I’m going to loose 20 lbs, become 21 years old again and learn a new language all by summer.

This year I’m not going to set myself up for failure. This year’s resolution will require careful planning and commitment on my part. This year, things are going to be different. I can feel it. I know it!

Wake up Each Day
Just wake up, really nothing more needed. Getting out of bed would be a good advanced step here, but I’m going to consider that more optional than required.

Relax
Try to extend relaxing beyond sleeping hours, if this requires more sleep so be it. I will look into some pillows for the office.

Eat Right
My body is a temple and I should watch what I put into my temple. If this means finding a diet that includes hamburgers, then I’ll search the internet until I find it! I won’t give up!

Spend more time with Friends and Family
I may have to reclassify the T.V. as a family member for this to work, however this makes sense as I’ve known the T.V. my entire life. I’ve only known a lot of people for 20 or so years. I really should recognize seniority.

Be a nicer person
Okay, maybe sometimes I’m an a@%hole. But really it is because of the stupid people I encounter. I’ve got to learn to be more compassionate to stupid people. It really is something they can’t help. I mean they are stupid. It is a disability.

Read More
Actually I can already read “more”; I should have picked a harder word. Maybe next year I'll pick "magniloquence"

Get Organized
I am already organized; it is those stupid people who want things I can’t find who screw up my organization. I hate those stupid people!

Whew! That is a big list. I’m sure I’ll blow some of them, but I’m sure going to try to achieve them all unless those stupid people stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment