Sunday, January 11, 2009

When Crazy people happen to Good Dogs

Ok, I'm lucky, I admit that. We have Ralph for a dog, and Ralph is perfect.  No really, he is perfect, except when he is bad, and then he isn’t perfect but in Ralph’s advanced years we try not to focus on that. Unless is it really bad, then we focus on it until he acts pitiful and we are back to morning his youth.  

I like to believe that Ralph is thankful he hasn’t been died pink and made to live in a pink room, where I would wear pink and just be generally crazy. Who knows what impact that would have on Ralph’s perfect behavior? Not sure what that could possibly be like – see if this helps?


You have to wonder, does someone like this just wake up one day and decided - hey I'm crazy, why not inflict that upon a poor animal? Sure, she has skills. I wouldn’t know how to die a dog’s hair pink.  Ralph really doesn’t like a bath, I’m sure hair styling would be out the question for him. Where would you get pink hair-dye? Is there a nice and easy color I'm unaware of? 

I have a dear friend who wants to paint their dog’s nails pink – I hope you are reading this and understand that that is just a gateway to a full fledged pink dog. Remember as Nancy taught us to say “just say No!”

No comments:

Post a Comment